Pasar Malam hmm....

I know wat ur thinking that might be intresting....
Well another night! with one of the common people in the story my aunty again!......
Well yes My Aunty AGAIN!! well i wanted to put this as my title but no or else people
will think dat oh no not another stupid story!!!
Well ok lets get to the story first we remembered oh yeah today is Thursday we have Pasar Malam!! so we went there to eat our dinner and we had Char Keoy Teow! Yummy!
My Aunty was full! so quickly but i ate just nice! After that my aunt as "happyly" "shall we?" i sed "yes"So we went on the way there was my favourite dessert standing there waiting for me..
Mango ice..almost like snow for those people in aussie who dont know wats dat like Snow ice...
Well yes then we walked home while i eat my Mango Ice...
Like about 19 meters away my aunty sed "STOP!!!! where are the keys?"i'm like oh no not another fairytale again!!!!......
Well we checked in our pockets in plastic bag nope there isnt any "keys"!!!!
So we had to complete the story by walking back looking for da Keys!! so we went back to the Char Koey Teow store and looked under the table on the table nope...
My """Aunty""" asked the lady where is the keys she said on the table with the chopsticks...
and like nope its not there the other one im like -.-' there it is ...-.-so yes we found and we exauhstedly walk back again to the house!!!!!
The second nite hmm... i wonder wats gonna happened tomorrow!!!???!!!