DIM SIM FOR DINNER!!!!


well yes we had Dim Sim for dinner! wow thats amazing!First time lol well u can believe it or not!
well people who believe thank you but people who dont believe here i can prove it!
Here is the EVIDANCE!!!
Obviously! u can see the Dim Sum and i'm eating IN MY PJ'S!!!!!!
Still look look look carefully!!!!The Background is AT NIGHT!!!NIGHT!NIGHT!

Ok well yes i even brought my uncles mac wich has a maxis boradband so awsome!
And we got this picture with our photo booth in the mac! Thats why i was laughing coz everyone was looking!
Well after that when we were leaving my aunty ask me whether i want some cold water coz
there was still some i sed sure i was holding the mac so my aunty like litally foce!!!!!! the water in to my NOSE!! well that bad jokes jokes in to my MOUTH!!! and im like mhmmhsptopmmgmg and she stop and i like litrally spet out all the water in my mouth to the
table and the waiter i saw we was like laughing hahahahahahaha! and we went to the car i saw 3!!! waiter went and clean up!!!!!!
Hah... wat a night!