YES U GOT IT MY AUNTY AGAIN!!!


Let me introduce her to all of u coz i've be talking about her quite often and she is rite next to me saying her quote "oh shitt..." sorri but she does say that all the time!!! Well yes her name is
Lime Yvvone i mean lim well she is crazy as lime sometimes but she is much much much more bigger than a lime!!!!! hahahahaahha i had to think fast for that one jusmp of the bed coz or else she will go crazy like lime i mean SOUR!!!>>>ASAM!!!! well yes and she is 27 years old,she is married and she just got pregnant!!!, she is actually my mothers, sister inlaw lol well ya and my uncle calls her YVVONE ROUND ROUND!!!!!haha
hahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahha
well she is like CHERRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
I'm basically telling you everything!!
Well ok ok thats enough thats enough beter stop or else she wil be the SOUREST LIME ON EARTH!!!!
byebye!! g2g or else i will be dead meat!
Sorri max this blog has become MY AUNTY AN ME!!!!
jokes jokes well maybe...
Well everyone i tihnk ur wish has come tru this is my aunty...