Back in Action



Well, I'm back from my prolonged vacation to wondrous continent of Europe. I come back enriched, refreshed, and with a bit of clarity and insight into who I am as a person. So yes, this was my stereotypical young American's quest to Europe, in which I find myself and have a lot of fun in the process. Hooray for stereotypes!

Over the next little while, I will be sharing pictures and experiences from Europe, probably going through each country in specific, with a couple posts for the more lenghty excursions (meaning Austria gets one post, and everything else gets multiple).

Before then, I think I will give a quick opinion on a bunch of things I missed. I can't miss that kind of opportunity, can I?

  • H1N1 = Over-Rated (clap, clap, clap clap clap), Over-Rated!
  • Niners stealing Michael Crabtree in the NFL Draft = NFC West Championship
  • New England Patriots = Haters of first round picks, lovers of winning Super Bowls
  • Wolverine = massively entertaining, really stupid at times, terrible at following comics
  • Chuck season finale = awesome, Chuck getting renewed = more awesome
  • NBA Playoffs = Best in quite some time (can't believe I missed Celtics/Bulls!)
  • Derek Fisher shoulder checking Luis Scola = insanely dirty and should result in suspension, plus I lost all respect for him
  • Over/Under on deaths in Lakers/Rockets series = 3 (at least they will be eternally remembered in a mural made in Ron Artest's hair)
  • My fantasy baseball team = spectacular
  • My knowledge of current music = non-existent
  • My excitement about Star Trek = through the roof
  • Seattle Mariners = AL West Champs? (I love defense!)
  • Months worth of missed comics and television = no social life
  • Three weeks of vacation + jet lag = extreme incompetence upon return at work

That is all for now. Look for Europe write ups this weekend, with many, many pictures.