Miranda Lambert Ready To Focus On Wedding Plans

Sunday's forty-sixth Annual Academy of Country Music Awards proved to be a great night and Miranda Lambert, but is now ready to concentrate on his big day: her impending marriage Blake Shelton.

"Obviously it was an amazing night huge," said Lambert, 27, Village of the ACM Awards. "Now I can go" thank you "and plan the next thing is preparing for the wedding. I am glad that I can focus on it from now until then, because it is a huge thing to become a woman."

Lambert was honored as favorite female singer and a video recording of the year and song of the year for his ballad "The house, which was built by me."

E 'was also an important evening to Shelton, who co-hosted the show, although he does not bend that stem from it.

"All the pressure is getting to him, and he's the same old joker," Lambert said the fiance. "I'm so happy to be there for him to keep him - or I was ready to keep it, but I do [not] be, because there [was] a lot on my own."

"And it was beautiful!" Lambert added. "I'm like, 'Look, this is my fiance hot! ""