Miley Cyrus Returns To Twitter - For Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen as violent Torpedo Truth Tour can be imploded in Detroit, but has won at least one new follower on Twitter: Miley Cyrus.

After a sabbatical year and a half stars from the social networking site, teen back to Twitter on Monday. He took a feed his fellow Gypsy Heart Tour and sent this message: "Do not be afraid ... Sheenius is here!" I'm not going to lie. I went back to Twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and track # @ charliesheen win. "

Cyrus had 1.1 million followers in Twitter when he resigned abruptly on social networking site in October 2009, saying: ". I want my private life private" then-boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, was also concerned that the reason put Twitter for leaving as Cyrus is referenced in their final Tweet. "FYI Liam does not have Twitter and wants me to remove my right," he wrote.

Although Cyrus tweeted it intends to revive his old account @ miley cyrus "in the near future", it uses @ Gypsy Tour has heart as a personal account, displaying a photo of her dog Lila and babbles about having dinner with his family.

He also gave Jaden Smith, writing, "Let the world together! From Disney Land! PS The bags laying around eating chocolate watching Hancock."