Jennifer Nettles - Jennifer Nettles Says He Is Excited About The Duet For Rihanna

Jennifer Nettles - Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles looks forward to her duet with pop star Rihanna on stage.

Rihanna and Jennifer Nettles held at the Academy of Country Music Awards show 46th year of broadcasting on April 3 to 20 hours on CBS.

Jennifer said about her upcoming performance,

"This is the first time that Lady Ri and I have never sung together and the first time this song will be played live, so we are delighted," said Nettles,

"We're as big fans of each other. We wanted to do something that was fun and different and fresh, and I got to him and said," Hey, what would you do? "And he said:" I have this song that I specifically would like to do, and I said, 'Yes, ma'am, we will. "

"This is such a moment. And I think what it shows us is that good music is good and good results are good and as long as you like, who cares what you call. Go out and have fun with them.