January Jones Prefers To Live Alone

January Jones is the only woman, and, judging by the comments made during a recent interview with Marie Claire, she wants it that way.

Jones, who broke up with her boyfriend Jason Sudeikis earlier this year, told the magazine: "I do not live with other people. I have no fear of being alone. Really I have little time or energy to put into a relationship where nothing happens. "

Mad Men beauty admits she was somewhat representative of being unhappy: "All the signs that they think I'm so unhappy I was [only] in my head, I do things Keep things interesting ... .

But in total in January to take with a grain of salt: "When I speak of myself, half the time I'm lying, I do because I forget about me, or I have nothing to say, I want to be o. deprived of that day. "