A Bromance brewing



So I can explain why I'm writing a blog about MTV's Bromance, a show about Brody Jenner's quest to find a new "bro" out of a group of nine contestants from across the nation. It all started with the worst intentions, I swear.

Last week I was on Facebook chatting with someone when she started talking about how there were a couple new MTV shows starting and she really wanted to watch them, but she was stuck somewhere that did not have cable. Given that situation, did I:

a) offer to record them like a good person
b) apologize and go on conversing
c) watch and give a play by play of everything that was happening, laughing hysterically all the way

Knowing me, of course I chose a combination. I started with c, but I gradually felt bad and chose a. I'm a bastard, but I'm not a monster.

Anyways, something odd happened while watching the show. I knew it was really bad. Don't get me wrong, this show is full of stupid people, melodrama, and ridiculousness. It was like a trainwreck, but in true trainwreck form, you really can't look away. Two weeks in, I'm okay with saying that this show is awesome in an amazingly bad sort of way.

I hate reality television, but I'm in love with MTV's Bromance.

God help me.